- The “Unreasonable Effectiveness of Reason” and the Collapse of Classical Foundationalism
- Martin Luther on Antinomian Preachers
- Origin and Limitation of the Satisfaction Theory of the Atonement:
- Worship and Liturgy in the Later NT and Early Fathers
- Excerpts from “Confessions of a Doe” by St. Justin Popovich
- The Laws of Thought: A Short Historiography of a Paradigm in Transition
- The Paradoxical Justice of God (St. Isaac the Syrian, Homily 60)
- Freud’s Critique of Religion
- Prof. Danny Shectman Receives Nobel Prize for New “Impossible” Form of Matter: Infinitely Variegated Quasicrystals
- What is the Largest Number Representing Something Empirical?
- Did Luther Get It Wrong? Most Major Contemporary Pauline Scholars Say “Yes”
- Was the Tower of Babel a Ziggurat?
- Dikaiosyne Theou (The Righteousness of God) in Contemporary Biblical Scholarship
- The “Born Again” Narrative in John 3: An Aramaic Impossibility? Well, No!
- Who or What is God?
- Lord, Bless My Enemies (An Incredible Prayer of St. Nikolai of Ochrid)
- Propitiation or Expiation? Did Christ “Change God’s Attitude?”
- Richard J. Bauckham on The Relatives of Jesus
- Can God Make a Stone He Cannot Lift?
- Dr. Martin Hengel on the Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Psalm 22:16 5/6HevPs: “They Pierced My Hands and Feet” (Dr. Peter W. Flint’s Position)
- Bart Ehrman’s Lost Christianities: A Critique (Part I)
- G. W. F. Hegel’s Paradigmatic Revolution: Outline and Critique
- Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem: The Most Important Mathematical Theorem in the Twentieth Century
- New 3-D Image …of Jesus?
- Love and Loving
- Fibonacci, Fractals, and Inorganic Teleology
Articles on Martin H… on Dr. Martin Hengel on the Histo… Bible Study on Dikaiosyne Theou (The Righteou… kwadwobeng on The “Unreasonable Effect… cephash on Freud’s Critique of… Peter Herz on Bart Ehrman’s Lost Chris…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The thesis of God as a “father-wish” originated with the publication of Sigmund Freud’s main critique of religion, The Future of an Illusion (1927). This thesis has been widely discussed and analyzed; only some highlights will be reproduced here. 1. … Continue reading
Prof. Danny Shectman Receives Nobel Prize for New “Impossible” Form of Matter: Infinitely Variegated Quasicrystals
He was fired by two time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling. As of today he is the recipient of his own Nobel Prize for defending the very “impossible” form of matter he was fired over. His story of ridicule, ostracism, … Continue reading
What is the largest number representing something empirical? I am not asking a question concerning immense hypothetical numbers that do not actually represent some *thing* …such as googol (10^100), googolplex (10^googol), Graham’s Number, and Moser’s number. If you guessed it’s … Continue reading