On one small planet, lying in a manger, one incarnate babe could not lift the rocks He had made. All the rocks of all of the starfields in Him consist, with their whirling atoms; by Him were and ever-are all things lifted up (Col 1:17; Phil 2:5-8).
- The “Unreasonable Effectiveness of Reason” and the Collapse of Classical Foundationalism
- Martin Luther on Antinomian Preachers
- Origin and Limitation of the Satisfaction Theory of the Atonement:
- Worship and Liturgy in the Later NT and Early Fathers
- Excerpts from “Confessions of a Doe” by St. Justin Popovich
- The Laws of Thought: A Short Historiography of a Paradigm in Transition
- The Paradoxical Justice of God (St. Isaac the Syrian, Homily 60)
- Freud’s Critique of Religion
- Prof. Danny Shectman Receives Nobel Prize for New “Impossible” Form of Matter: Infinitely Variegated Quasicrystals
- What is the Largest Number Representing Something Empirical?
- Did Luther Get It Wrong? Most Major Contemporary Pauline Scholars Say “Yes”
- Was the Tower of Babel a Ziggurat?
- Dikaiosyne Theou (The Righteousness of God) in Contemporary Biblical Scholarship
- The “Born Again” Narrative in John 3: An Aramaic Impossibility? Well, No!
- Who or What is God?
- Lord, Bless My Enemies (An Incredible Prayer of St. Nikolai of Ochrid)
- Propitiation or Expiation? Did Christ “Change God’s Attitude?”
- Richard J. Bauckham on The Relatives of Jesus
- Can God Make a Stone He Cannot Lift?
- Dr. Martin Hengel on the Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Psalm 22:16 5/6HevPs: “They Pierced My Hands and Feet” (Dr. Peter W. Flint’s Position)
- Bart Ehrman’s Lost Christianities: A Critique (Part I)
- G. W. F. Hegel’s Paradigmatic Revolution: Outline and Critique
- Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem: The Most Important Mathematical Theorem in the Twentieth Century
- New 3-D Image …of Jesus?
- Love and Loving
- Fibonacci, Fractals, and Inorganic Teleology
Articles on Martin H… on Dr. Martin Hengel on the Histo… Bible Study on Dikaiosyne Theou (The Righteou… kwadwobeng on The “Unreasonable Effect… cephash on Freud’s Critique of… Peter Herz on Bart Ehrman’s Lost Chris…