On one small planet, lying in a manger, one incarnate babe could not lift the rocks He had made. All the rocks of all of the starfields in Him consist, with their whirling atoms; by Him were and ever-are all things lifted up (Col 1:17; Phil 2:5-8).
- Martin Luther on Antinomian Preachers
- Origin and Limitation of the Satisfaction Theory of the Atonement:
- Worship and Liturgy in the Later NT and Early Fathers
- Excerpts from “Confessions of a Doe” by St. Justin Popovich
- The Laws of Thought: A Short Historiography of a Paradigm in Transition
- The Paradoxical Justice of God (St. Isaac the Syrian, Homily 60)
- Freud’s Critique of Religion
- Prof. Danny Shectman Receives Nobel Prize for New “Impossible” Form of Matter: Infinitely Variegated Quasicrystals
- What is the Largest Number Representing Something Empirical?
- Did Luther Get It Wrong? Most Major Contemporary Pauline Scholars Say “Yes”
- Was the Tower of Babel a Ziggurat?
- Dikaiosyne Theou (The Righteousness of God) in Contemporary Biblical Scholarship
- The “Born Again” Narrative in John 3: An Aramaic Impossibility? Well, No!
- Who or What is God?
- Lord, Bless My Enemies (An Incredible Prayer of St. Nikolai of Ochrid)
- Propitiation or Expiation? Did Christ “Change God’s Attitude?”
- Richard J. Bauckham on The Relatives of Jesus
- Can God Make a Stone He Cannot Lift?
- Dr. Martin Hengel on the Historical Reliability of the Gospels
- Psalm 22:16 5/6HevPs: “They Pierced My Hands and Feet” (Dr. Peter W. Flint’s Position)
- Bart Ehrman’s Lost Christianities: A Critique (Part 1)
- G. W. F. Hegel’s Paradigmatic Revolution: Outline and Critique
- Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem: The Most Important Mathematical Theorem in the Twentieth Century
- New 3-D Image …of Jesus?
- Love and Loving
- Fibonacci, Fractals, and Inorganic Teleology